The Upward Spiral

I’m not sure what to feel about new year. I just hope I would be able to do something. Continue to experience & explore new things & places. I can’t stand monotonous life. It’s just not for me. It makes me feel awkward mentally.  For me life is kinda stop when I stop exploring. I’m still exploring in a way but in a different way. More like exploring knowledge & myself through books & countless articles. Getting more knowledge of any kinds give me sort of satisfaction. I never really realize that knowledge is really that powerful. Previously all I know is that, u need knowledge to pass the exam & that’s it. Talk about Malaysian education system failure at its finest. Anyway as I wrote in my previous blog entries, I had mention that I’m still trying to figure out a way to prevent depression recurrent. I can’t say that I found it yet but I think I sort of found some ways to deal with it. I read this book called  “The Upward Spiral: Using Neuroscience to Reverse the C

gyaru eyes makeup

 This is for typical gyaru eyes makeup:

1. put lighter eyeshadow or eyeshadow base 
2. put dark brown eyeshadow at the part above ur upper lash-line
3. usually after that i draw my upper lash-line using my pencil eyeliner. draw it longer 
    than ur upper lash-line.
4. followed by liquid eyeliner to have that strong black color
5. to make it last longer, put a ur black eyeshadow above the line (usually i skip this part if i xhave  
    enough time).
6. draw ur lower lash-line using pencil eyeliner. usually i just draw 1/4 of it. start from the outer part  
    of  my eyes.
7. glue ur fake eyelash. wait for 30seconds n put it above ur upper lashline.  putting it start from outer 
    part of ur eyes to inner part of ur eyes.


*happy trying n good luck!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I weird?

hey it's 2012