Type of post that I found annoying on FB

I’m not really active in FB now. Normally I just scroll the feed just to read some news.
I’m like many others, found that things that had been posted by some people are annoying.
Ok I get it it’s a good platform to share what’s happening in your life to your beloved friends.
But too much of everything is not good. I didn’t unfollow these people. I just use FB less nowadays. But I have to admit that I did unfollow some people although they are still my ‘friend’ on FB. They are those people who love to post racist statement or toxic people.

So below are my list of annoying people on FB lol:

1. Gym, yoga or Zumba enthusiast.
     I’m fine with these people if they didn’t post their workout pic every ‘second’ they are in the gym etc. It’s very unflattering to see your  sweat or show off things that people don’t want to see. One pic is fine. But too much of it, is annoying.

2. Cry baby
This is another level of people who love to rant on FB (i’m Ok with this) . But not Ok with a cry baby at…

why blogging??

one of my good friend ask herself this question..however.i don't think she post anything on her blog nowadays..hey buddy i know u are busy nowadays.hehe..initially i do blogging because i wanna share some japanese make-up tutorial and anything about japanese fashion. Tapi sekarang tak dek modal da..nothing much to share..but i still follow their fashion. U should Live while u are young. I know when i'm getting older maybe i don't really have the chance to wear something like that and express my own sense of style.
I guess i wanna change the theme of my blog since my idea about make-up and stuff already lost in space. I love-hate to write. As u can see my grammar is not that good. I didn't follow it that much anyway. It restricted my ability to express my thoughts. I try to post more. This time i will write things that related to my life and other things other than fashion..However if i failed to do so, i will delete this post! Usually I write a lot on my cell phone. U know the microsoft word mobile version thingy. Whenever i feel stressful or just feel like i wanna write anything i just write it there or should i say type it there? Of course if i have problem i will share it those people that i am close with. But talking with people and writing about the same thing is different because writing will let u analyze things better. So if anyone stole my phone, that person will basically know wat happen to my life..by words..jangan pulak sesape yang kenal aku curi tepon aku lak gara-gara nak korek rahsia aku..HAHAHA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almaty, Kazakhstan

Miki Kawanishi my idol

My successful way for clearer skin (Cara untuk hilangkan jerawat tegar)