The Upward Spiral

I’m not sure what to feel about new year. I just hope I would be able to do something. Continue to experience & explore new things & places. I can’t stand monotonous life. It’s just not for me. It makes me feel awkward mentally.  For me life is kinda stop when I stop exploring. I’m still exploring in a way but in a different way. More like exploring knowledge & myself through books & countless articles. Getting more knowledge of any kinds give me sort of satisfaction. I never really realize that knowledge is really that powerful. Previously all I know is that, u need knowledge to pass the exam & that’s it. Talk about Malaysian education system failure at its finest. Anyway as I wrote in my previous blog entries, I had mention that I’m still trying to figure out a way to prevent depression recurrent. I can’t say that I found it yet but I think I sort of found some ways to deal with it. I read this book called  “The Upward Spiral: Using Neuroscience to Reverse the C

why blogging??

one of my good friend ask herself this question..however.i don't think she post anything on her blog nowadays..hey buddy i know u are busy nowadays.hehe..initially i do blogging because i wanna share some japanese make-up tutorial and anything about japanese fashion. Tapi sekarang tak dek modal da..nothing much to share..but i still follow their fashion. U should Live while u are young. I know when i'm getting older maybe i don't really have the chance to wear something like that and express my own sense of style.
I guess i wanna change the theme of my blog since my idea about make-up and stuff already lost in space. I love-hate to write. As u can see my grammar is not that good. I didn't follow it that much anyway. It restricted my ability to express my thoughts. I try to post more. This time i will write things that related to my life and other things other than fashion..However if i failed to do so, i will delete this post! Usually I write a lot on my cell phone. U know the microsoft word mobile version thingy. Whenever i feel stressful or just feel like i wanna write anything i just write it there or should i say type it there? Of course if i have problem i will share it those people that i am close with. But talking with people and writing about the same thing is different because writing will let u analyze things better. So if anyone stole my phone, that person will basically know wat happen to my life..by words..jangan pulak sesape yang kenal aku curi tepon aku lak gara-gara nak korek rahsia aku..HAHAHA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

before sunrise, before sunset and before midnight

My life at 32