Type of post that I found annoying on FB

I’m not really active in FB now. Normally I just scroll the feed just to read some news.
I’m like many others, found that things that had been posted by some people are annoying.
Ok I get it it’s a good platform to share what’s happening in your life to your beloved friends.
But too much of everything is not good. I didn’t unfollow these people. I just use FB less nowadays. But I have to admit that I did unfollow some people although they are still my ‘friend’ on FB. They are those people who love to post racist statement or toxic people.

So below are my list of annoying people on FB lol:

1. Gym, yoga or Zumba enthusiast.
     I’m fine with these people if they didn’t post their workout pic every ‘second’ they are in the gym etc. It’s very unflattering to see your  sweat or show off things that people don’t want to see. One pic is fine. But too much of it, is annoying.

2. Cry baby
This is another level of people who love to rant on FB (i’m Ok with this) . But not Ok with a cry baby at…

Master Degree?? is it worth it?

My answer:

Not worth it..but for my personal satisfaction and achievement, worth it. This answer is not for people who've been sponsored by a university to further their studies to be a lecturer (well they already got the job so no fuss). My studies sponsored by a combination of 3: myself, my dad & MOHE. Some of my friends have express their interest to further studies before so i guess maybe some peeps out there might have the same question too & have difficult time to decide..so (again) this is what i think from my own experience. Before that i wanna tell u my story..the reason why i further my studies is because i don't get any job other than a job as a temporary teacher (good salary with no future no guarantee unless if u really wanna be a school teacher - mind u controlling 13-17 years old students is very difficult plus i was assign to teach some (most) class which consist of studs that have discipline problems). Half day work good salary  etc etc..nah..it is a very tough job..i went back home still feeling stressful..that's the prize. Ok get back to the subject..and another reason why i further my studies is because i wanna get my freedom back. I won't elaborate on tht anyway..haha! I'm more than a half-way through  my studies when i start to realize i might have made a mistake. The time that i'm about to do my thesis is the time when i realize about it.. I have difficult time finishing my thesis and getting out-of -focus and waste a lot of my time doing something else...and money wasted.

So my advice is Further ur studies only when u r really interested in it..if u r not sure..u better don't. A Master Degree won't really help u to get a job..matter of fact i was unemployed for a few months and work as a sales girl (life is difficult) before i was landed a job..and another..all using my degree..here in my place they r not looking at my master so of course no ''master salary''. but a master degree is good for people who live near to big big company that give u big big salary. A master degree will not be a guarantee for u to be a lecturer either bcos i know a lot of people who didn't get this job..except if u wanna be a lecturer in small or medium or known-unknown private college which is hmm. if u wanna get a Phd which of course via a master degree, then i encourage u to further ur studies..very few people have Phd so ur chance to be a star out there is very bright (most probably). But before u do..prepare urself mentally first because it will consume a lot of ur time, ur energy & ur money.



Comments

  1. Noted with much consideration! Nice article tough for people out there to consider much possibilities before further studies. Master is not a ticket to land a good job. I agree with that. Go sher! A good opportunity will come to you. try harder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly..depends dgn kte nyer plan gak..thanks leha.wish tht good opportunity will come to u too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Almaty, Kazakhstan

Miki Kawanishi my idol

My successful way for clearer skin (Cara untuk hilangkan jerawat tegar)