Type of post that I found annoying on FB

I’m not really active in FB now. Normally I just scroll the feed just to read some news.
I’m like many others, found that things that had been posted by some people are annoying.
Ok I get it it’s a good platform to share what’s happening in your life to your beloved friends.
But too much of everything is not good. I didn’t unfollow these people. I just use FB less nowadays. But I have to admit that I did unfollow some people although they are still my ‘friend’ on FB. They are those people who love to post racist statement or toxic people.

So below are my list of annoying people on FB lol:

1. Gym, yoga or Zumba enthusiast.
     I’m fine with these people if they didn’t post their workout pic every ‘second’ they are in the gym etc. It’s very unflattering to see your  sweat or show off things that people don’t want to see. One pic is fine. But too much of it, is annoying.

2. Cry baby
This is another level of people who love to rant on FB (i’m Ok with this) . But not Ok with a cry baby at…

September 2017

hello blogspot! i'm back! well i'm bored. hence i decided to write something. i bet my adsense stay with income of USD 0.01 lol because nobody actually read my blog. but that doesn't matter. Probably in the future i can get back to this blog & read it after 10 years & laugh about it lol. i did laugh on my old post from like 8 years ago. I sounds so silly & naive. Wow! how time flies !!

It's already September. Although it is such a peaceful year for me personally, but Geez what a boring year it is.
There is no progress in my life other than my inner peace lol. i bet if i don't have a family, i might be homeless by now. haha. but if im near to homeless situation, i might not be like this if i dont have anyone anyway.  I might be cleaning the loo or scrubbing the floor by now in order to eat. Do u get me? lol i just exaggerate on that part.

i have no exact topic for this post, just want to ramble nonsense. that's what i love to talk about when im in the mood. my 32 thirty second birthday just pass. I started to see more wrinkles on my face & my cheek start to sag. wow all of this physical changes makes me feel very old. recently i started to think what would i be in 10 years time. honestly, i have no idea. i feel like i get old too fast !! although i had done almost everything that i wanted to do in the span of 3-4 years.

So people, are u doing going for now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almaty, Kazakhstan

Miki Kawanishi my idol

My successful way for clearer skin (Cara untuk hilangkan jerawat tegar)