Type of post that I found annoying on FB

I’m not really active in FB now. Normally I just scroll the feed just to read some news.
I’m like many others, found that things that had been posted by some people are annoying.
Ok I get it it’s a good platform to share what’s happening in your life to your beloved friends.
But too much of everything is not good. I didn’t unfollow these people. I just use FB less nowadays. But I have to admit that I did unfollow some people although they are still my ‘friend’ on FB. They are those people who love to post racist statement or toxic people.

So below are my list of annoying people on FB lol:

1. Gym, yoga or Zumba enthusiast.
     I’m fine with these people if they didn’t post their workout pic every ‘second’ they are in the gym etc. It’s very unflattering to see your  sweat or show off things that people don’t want to see. One pic is fine. But too much of it, is annoying.

2. Cry baby
This is another level of people who love to rant on FB (i’m Ok with this) . But not Ok with a cry baby at…

My foreign jewelry collection


 I love collecting stuff from other countries like shot glass, coins & jewelry. 

I'm not sure if I should call this as jewelry or not lol because it is not made from jewel or anything lol. I don't really wear them to be honest since I'm not a jewelry type of woman. The only 'jewelry' that i wear are some small crystal earring. Anyway lets look at my small foreign jewelry collection.

Murano glass earring


       Murano glass pendant                                           Backview of Murano glass pendant

All of this I bought at Venice island for like 2 Euro i think. I love those Murano glass that have flower in it.

                       
          Murano glass earring 
This one I bought at Burano island for like 7-8 Euro 😅😅



Gypsy earring
This one I bought at La Rambla, Barcelona for 5 Euro. I love the Bohemian feel of it, They have a lot of other type but I can only afford to buy one since I'm a poor Asian woman 😆

Czech Republic pendant.
This one I bought at Old Town Square, Prague. I can't remember how much.


Indian earrings
I bought both of these at some streets in Bangalore. It is very cheap. I think 10 Rupees ? U can buy a lot of them! Because they have a lot of choices & looks very nice! If u go to souvenirs shop to buy this, the price can be ridiculously more expensive 😆. So if u want to buy some cheap stuff, buy it on the street like those Indians do.



Terracota Indian earring
So this one I bought at Bangalore airport. It is not cheap like those on the street.



Cambodian bracelet open cuff
This was given by my sister. She bought it from Siem Reap. I didn't buy any jewelry when I was in Siem Reap though. I love the details on the end of the cuff. It looks so unique & very Cambodian.



Filipino colorful sea shell bracelet & pearl earring
Both of these I bought at a souvenir shop in a mall in Manila. I bought quite a number of pearl earrings white, pink & grey color which I'm not sure where have I keep it 😅




Ethiopian recycled metal earrings
Both of these I bought at Addis Merkato in Addis Ababa. I think it is not that cheap. I should have bought those popular cross type of earrings but I thought i probably will not wear it. But oh well, I regret it now for not buying it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almaty, Kazakhstan

Miki Kawanishi my idol

My successful way for clearer skin (Cara untuk hilangkan jerawat tegar)