Type of post that I found annoying on FB

I’m not really active in FB now. Normally I just scroll the feed just to read some news.
I’m like many others, found that things that had been posted by some people are annoying.
Ok I get it it’s a good platform to share what’s happening in your life to your beloved friends.
But too much of everything is not good. I didn’t unfollow these people. I just use FB less nowadays. But I have to admit that I did unfollow some people although they are still my ‘friend’ on FB. They are those people who love to post racist statement or toxic people.

So below are my list of annoying people on FB lol:

1. Gym, yoga or Zumba enthusiast.
     I’m fine with these people if they didn’t post their workout pic every ‘second’ they are in the gym etc. It’s very unflattering to see your  sweat or show off things that people don’t want to see. One pic is fine. But too much of it, is annoying.

2. Cry baby
This is another level of people who love to rant on FB (i’m Ok with this) . But not Ok with a cry baby at…

My trip to Pompeii and Herculaneum (Part 2)

Continuation from Part 1

Herculaneum

I gotta say u need the whole day to visit Pompeii alone unless if u go there during summer. U probably have enough time to visit both Pompeii & Herculaneum during summer (longer sunlight for u but crowded). The next day u can visit Herculaneum & Naples Archeological Museum. I wish i’d visited Naples Archeological Museum because i want to see those frescos & statues in Secret Museum! But i totally don't have time!

How to go to Herculaneum from Ercalano station?

Out from Ercalano station go down & walk straight (or use taxi which I avoid) all the way for 15-20 minutes (not that near) until u found a wall gate with latin alphabet ‘HERCVLANEVM’ & need to walk further for like 10 minutes until u reach the ticket entrance.




The main entrance to Herculaneum. It looks pretty dark because of the backlight



This is how Herculaneum looks like from the top while u walk along the long path to go to the site from the main entrance. As u can see here, Herculaneum is actually resides beneath the modern city.




Here u can see the modern house located exactly on the top of the old Herculaneum villa. The excavation of the whole Herculaneum was incomplete. I believe there are still a lot of other villas that have not been discovered yet due to this issue.




Mount Vesuvius looks much more nearer from here



Lonely road of Herculaneum


Well-preserved frescos




Well-preserved fresco

  
Can see the part of the villa which was burn hundreds (or thousand ?) of years ago



 The villas here were more well-preserved than Pompeii


I haven't really finish visiting the whole place at this time & it was already dark & near to the closing time. There were only a few tourists wandering around. I have to admit I was a little bit scared since I was all alone lol.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Almaty, Kazakhstan

Miki Kawanishi my idol

My successful way for clearer skin (Cara untuk hilangkan jerawat tegar)